AP EAMCET Results 2017:
AP EAMCET Results 2017: AP EAMCET Result 2017 is available now. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) will be releasing AP EAMCET 2017 Result in online mode. Students can check the AP EAMCET 2017 Results via online mode only. The authority shall also release the AP EAMCET Rank Card 2017 after the result announcement. Candidates can download the rank card through the website by entering the Hall Ticket No., Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth. Candidates will be invited for the counseling process as per their rank in the AP EAMCET Rank List 2017. Recently, AP Eamcet Board released the Answer key and response sheets to check their Answers according to their omr sheet. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website. That is the Critical time for all the people those who are in tense mood. Hope every people will get good and best ranks.
AP Eamcet Results 2017 Name Wise:
So, all the Candidates are suggested to give their best performance in the Eamcet Exam 2017 and to score the top most ranks to succeed the seat in their college of their desire. EAMCET is a State level entrance exam which is organized to provide seats in different Under Graduation Courses in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural programs in the colleges or the institutions that are under the JNTUK affiliation throughout the state of the Andhra Pradesh.
Details About AP EAMCET Results 2017:
|Name of the Exam Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name of the Examination||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Examination|
|Date of the Exam||May 2017|
About AP EAMCET:
AP EAMCET Results: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2017 Result Rank Card Date:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada in association with the APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has conducted the AP EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) state level entrance exam for the year 2017 in April for all the 12th or intermediate qualified students who have registered for the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017. The exam has been conducted for a huge number of applicants who are eligible and seeking admission into the various Under Graduation Courses in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural programs in the colleges or the institutions that are under the JNTUK affiliation throughout the state of the Andhra Pradesh.
Declaration of AP EAMCET Result:
- The rank mentioned and given on the AP EAMCET Rank Card will be determined by giving 75% weightage to marks scored in the Engineering and Agriculture Common Entrance Test, and 25% weightage to combine subject marks in qualifying examination.
- Only those applicants who score no less than 25% of the maximum marks of the exam will be considered for ranking/ positioning. Cut off does not apply to SC/ST applicants.
- The exam directing body will assess OMR answer sheets of competitors and give marks for right answers.
- Applicants who qualify the exam will be considered for merit ranking for EAMCET Result.
- Marks got in the qualifying examination will be considered for every qualified applicant. The total score will be ascertained on the basis of following: 75% weightage to EAMCET score and 25% weightage to qualifying exam score.
Details in AP EAMCET 2017 Result:
The scorecard of AP EAMCET 2017 will consist of the following information:
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- Marks secured in the exam
- Group Total & Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Rank of the aspirant
After the AP EAMCET 2017 Result:
After the result will be announced, the qualifiers will be called for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling process, in which the seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates do have to report to the counseling center with the list of documents as well.
- The test has 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject (Maths A/Botany, Maths B/Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry).
- Physics and Chemistry question papers are different for E and AM categories though the syllabus is the same.
- The questions are of the multiple-choice type with four options.
- Many models of questions may be given to match the following, choose the correct statement, assertion-reason, and multiple correct types.
- Students have to fill the circles given in the OMR sheet with their answer.
- Two or more answers or blanks will be regarded as incorrect. There is no negative marking.
Professional Courses Offered Through EAMCET:
Agriculture & Medical Category (AM):
- BSc. (Ag.)
- B.Sc (Hort.)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. ‘ Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
- MBBS ‘ Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS ‘ Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS ‘ Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS ‘ Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS ‘ Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) ‘ Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Engineering Category (E):
- B.E. /B.Tech ‘ Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio Technology) (M.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Bio Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) ‘ Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Tech. B.Sc. (CA & BM) (M.P.C) ‘ Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C)
- Colleges under EAMCET
EAMCET Special Reservation Category:
Physically handicapped (PH): 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC/BC/SC/ST) for Visually Handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped (each 1%).
Children of Armed Personnel (CAP): 2% for the children of Armed Personnel i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the children of Border Security Force (BSF) and the Central Reserve Police (CRPF), who are a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to claim this reservation.
National Cadet Corps (NCC): 1% for National Cadet Corps Candidates.
Sports & Games (SP) : 0.5% for Sports and Games candidates.
For Women: Reservation of seats for women: There shall be reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats in favor of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33%. If a sufficient number of women candidates are not available in the respective categories, those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.
How to Check AP EAMCET Results 2017:
- Visit the official website www.apeamcet.org
- Search the link related to AP EAMCET Results 2017 and click on it.
- Enter the AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number
- After entering the details, click on the Submit button.
- We can the result on the screen.
- Download and print the result for the further use.