AP LAWCET Results 2017:
AP LAWCET Results 2017: The Sri Krishnadevaraya University has successfully conducted AP LAWCET 2017 entrance test for the academic year 2017-2018. After the examination, Sri Krishnadevaraya university will declare the result in the month of June 2017, along with the name, marks, and rank. The candidate who had appeared for entrance exam can check their result on official website. Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test for admissions to undergraduate law programs including three-year and five-year integrated law programs. The announcement of AP LAWCET 2017 Result will be followed by the release of rank cards of AP LAWCET 2017, which will take place in the second week of May. Candidates need to refer to AP LAWCET result and the rank card to know their qualifying status as well as final scores in the law entrance examination.
The students who would like to join in the Law colleges of the Andhra Pradesh or the colleges that are existed in the Andhra Pradesh state attend to this examination called as Andhra Pradesh State Law Common Entrance Test which is abbreviated as AP Lawcet. The AP LAWCET Results 2017 will have the Candidate’s Rank or Merit in the 3 years or 5 years AP LAWCET 2017. The LAWCET is an admission to LL.B 3 Year / 5 Years Law courses offered by Universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh including their affiliated colleges. Candidates can visit iur website allindiaresult.net regularly for more updates about AP LAWCET Results 2017.
Details About AP LAWCET Results 2017:
|Name of Authority Conducting Exam||Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Name of Exam||AP LAWCET 2017|
|Exam Date||In the month of May 2017 as usually|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Result||Expected in May/June 2017|
About Sri Krishnadevaraya University:
AP LAWCET Results: Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India, founded on July 25, 1981. The university is named after a patron of learning and the arts, Sri Krishnadevaraya, of the Vijayanagara empire of the 16th century. The university is an offshoot of the erstwhile Postgraduate Centre of Sri Venkateswara University started in 1968. Subsequently, in 1976, the SVU Postgraduate Centre attained autonomous status. Its Vice-Chancellor for the first two terms was M. Abel (1981–87). In 1987, with a capital outlay of Rs. 1.2 crores, Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management was started with funding from the UGC. In 1988, the university which was originally a unitary, residential institution, became a full-fledged affiliating university. The Postgraduate Centre at Kurnool under the jurisdiction of Sri Venkateswara University was made over to Sri Krishnadevaraya University in 1993. Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering & Technology was started in 2006 with self-finance.
Important Dates For AP LAWCET 2017:
|Date of Exam||19 April 2017|
|AP LAWCET Result 2017 date of announcement||After one week or two weeks of exam|
|AP LAWCET Rank Card 2017 date of release||After two or three weeks of exam|
AP LAWCET Results:
It is arranging AP LAWCET 2017 exam on behalf of Andra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). On the same day at different times, there are two exams for providing admission into law course. First AP LAWCET 2017 exam and after that AP PGLCET, 2017 exam was scheduled by the university under guidelines of APSCHE. All further details related to AP LAWCET Results in 2017, AP LAWCET cut off marks 2017, AP LAWCET counseling 2017 go with the detailed article.
Counseling for AP LAWCET 2017:
There will be centralized counseling for participating universities and affiliated colleges. We will cover AP LAWCET Counselling 2017 events here.
- Document Verification.
- Selection of seats.
- Seat allotment.
AP LAWCET 2017 Rank Card:
- The rank card will contain marks obtained and also rank.
- Rank corresponds to a position in the merit list. A better rank directly improves chances of LLB admission in the college of choice.
- You can download AP LAWCET Rank Card 2017 from sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. This can be done only when rank card issues.
- Availability of rank card – Online.
- Details required to download rank card – Hall Ticket Number, Date Of Birth.
Important Information on AP LAWCET Result 2017:
- The result of AP LAWCET 2017 will be based on the scores obtained by the candidates out of the total 120 questions that are asked in AP LAWCET. While each question will be for one mark, there will be no negative marking for wrong attempts.
- Candidates need to answer at least 35% of questions correctly i.e., 42 out of 120, to be considered eligible for AP LAWCET 2017 Result and rank card. This rule is not applicable to SC/ST candidates.
- AP LAWCET 2017 Result can be checked by candidates in the first week of May 2017. The Rank Card of AP LAWCET 2017 will be available for download one week after the publication of results.
- Candidates should immediately contact the AP LAWCET 2017 Convener’s office in case, they are unable to download the AP LAWCET Rank Card.
- The AP LAWCET 2017 Rank will be valid for admission into the Three Year and Five Year undergraduate law programs for the academic year 2017-18 only.
- AP LAWCET answer scripts will be preserved for six months from the date of announcements of AP LAWCET Result 2017.
Steps to download AP LAWCET Rank Card 2017:
Candidates may visit the official link for AP LAWCET 2017 a week after the AP LAWCET Result 2017 has been announced to download their rank cards.
- In the given space, candidates should enter their AP LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The candidate’s AP LAWCET 2017 Rank Card showing the section-wise scores will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate can click on the ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ button to receive their rank card.
- Qualifying marks for LAWCET 2017:
- The percentage of marks for the LAWCET is 35% (42 marks out of total marks 120) of the maximum marks considered for ranking.However, for candidate belonging to SC / ST, no qualifying marks.
How to Check AP LAWCET Results 2017:
- Visit the official website www.aplawcet.org
- Click on the link ” Result”
- Enter the candidate “Hall ticket number”
- Then click on the “Submit” button
- The results would be displayed on the new screen
- Download and save your result
AP LAWCET Cut Off Marks 2017:
By cut off, you are probably referring to minimum marks or rank required to get admission in Law college. This you can know during counseling.
The AP LAWCET 2017 Results will be declared in the 3rd week of June 2017. The Result will be declared online on www.aplawcet.org. The LAWCET 2017 Result will have the Candidates Rank or Merit in the 3 years or 5 years APLAWCET 2017 exam. The AP LAWCET 2017 Counselling Process will start after the AP LAWCET Results are announced. The Students can attend the counseling online on www.aplawcet.org. The AP LAWCET 2017 Counselling will take place according to the Ranks of the candidates in the AP LAWCET 2017.