APICET Results 2017:
APICET Results 2017: The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is commonly known as APICET. APICET Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 organized by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education APSCHE. This exam conducts for seeking admission in MBA/ MCA regular Postgraduate courses. The result will be announced on the official website for the candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in the exam, which are 50 out 200. However, this criterion is not applicable for SC/ST candidates. APICET 2017 Application has been released now. Candidates can check the updates about AP ICET 2017 including the details of notification, application form, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
The students who secure good scoring in the examination called for the counseling. The students are capable of applying for the colleges. The examination was held in the month of May 16th, 2017. The board released the report that totally 72.065 students applied for the exam. They can check the results from apicet.net.in. Students can visit our website allindiaresult.net for more updates about APICET Results 2017.
Declaration of APICET Results 2017:
The examination authority (Andhra University) will be declared the AP ICET Results from 2017 on 3rd week of May 2018 .last year, the results will be published on 27 May 2017 will release the results for MCA and MBA streams as per schedule.After the announcement of the result, a candidate can check the link provided by exam authorities on the official website. Candidates may also download apicet.net.in Exam Result from official web portal by taking below mentioned steps and after declaring qualified, you will take admission in MBA or MCA program as per your choice. You may get complete information about Integrated Common Entrance Test Result through this page.
Details About APICET Results 2017:
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Common Name||AP ICET|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Results Status||3rd Week of May 2017|
|Examination Authority||Andhra University (AU), Vishakapatnam.|
APICET Results: APICET is the Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into MBA and MCA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the Jurisdiction of A.P State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016-17. The APICET 2017 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE. The Office of the Convener, APICET-2016 is located in Andhra University Campus. The National Educational Policy, 1986, recommended that state-level planning and coordination of Higher Education shall be done through councils of Higher Education and that the University Grants Commission (UGC) and these Councils will develop coordinative methods to keep a watch on standards. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has accordingly constituted a State Council of Higher Education as recommended in the National Educational Policy of the Government of India and as recommended by the Committee constituted by the UGC.
APICET 2017 Important Dates:
|Start of the APICET application||March 1, 2017|
|Last date of the APICET application||April 5, 2017|
|Last date for submission of APICET application fee (with late fee Rs. 500)||April 12, 2017|
|Last date for submission of APICET application fee (with late fee Rs. 1500)||April 19, 2017|
|Last date for submission of APICET application fee (with late fee rs. 2000)||April 26, 2017|
|APICET application Correction Window||April 12-26, 2017|
|APICET Admit Card||April 28, 2017|
|APICET Exam||May 2, 2017|
|APICET Answer key (Preliminary)||May 4, 2017|
|APICET Result and Final key||May 10, 2017|
APICET Answer Key 2017:
APICET officials will release the AP ICET 2017 Answer Key to let the students match and check the answers they have marked during the actual test. The officials answer key will release on May 4, 2017. This will be a preliminary answer key and the final answer key will be released along with the APICET Results.
APICET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- For MBA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks (For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
- For MCA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ).
- Qualifying marks in APICET 2017 are 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory bodies.
Qualifying Marks for AP ICET 2017:
- General Candidates – 50 Marks (25% of 200 Marks)
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
APICET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the APICET website and fill the details like- Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Phone Number.
- Once filled the application form, the candidate will receive a receipt of Registration which will contain a Transaction ID.
- Now log-in again using the transaction ID and fill all details in the APICET application form and submit.
The AP ICET 2017 application forms are available against the fee payment of Rs. 450 (for all category candidates).
Model Question Paper for APICET 2017:
- The Qualified scores determined as eligibility for next admission process. When 25 % of marks out of total 100 % marks should be secured by candidates i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks.
- No prescribed minimum marks for SC/ ST category Candidates appeared in the APICET 2017 Examination.
AP ICET 2017 Counseling Procedures:
- Aspirants should check Notification of Rank wise for attending APICET counseling process.
- Find your Rank Wise Helpline Center & Dates.
- Attend to the Counseling process.
- Then, pay the counseling fees and bring computer generated Fee receipt.
- Enter Personal mobile number & Email ID at the time of counseling fee pay.
- Take two more Xerox copy of your certificate for officials’ verification.
- Perform web options at the pre-decides dates.
- Candidates can change college list if you want.
- Submit at last after filling all the mandatory details.
- Thus, Andhra University will give the Allotment.
- The college that is allotted and informed through SMS to the registration mobile number.
AP ICET Rank Card:
APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) announces the results for APICET Exam 2017 through Online Mode. This is good news for the Candidates those who had attended to the AP ICET 2017. AP ICET is examined & administrated by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education. Those who have attended for AP ICET Exam 2017 only can get their results here. The admissions for MBA & MCA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh will be based on this Exam. There are almost more than 65, 568 students in AP appeared for APICET Exam. So check the APICET Rank card 2017.
Download APICET Rank Card:
- Log on to the Official Website apicet.net.in
- Fill the details and information.
- Check the rank card and result.
- Download it if necessary.
Details About APICET Results 2017:
The Results shows the candidate marks in subject and state rank wise.The Examination authority will be declared the result of AP ICET 2017 as marks obtained by the candidate in 3 sections in the entrance exam and statewide rank.
- Hall ticket Number
- Candidates Name
- Father name
- Section A Marks
- Section B Marks
- Section C Marks
- Total Marks
AP ICET Result 2017 – Previous Year Statistics:
- Number of Candidates Registered: 78755.
- Number of Candidates Qualified: 63768.
|BC – A||6457||2943||9400|
|BC – B||196||153||349|
|BC – C||6354||2849||9203|
|BC – D||2163||898||3061|
|BC – E||14603||9581||24184|
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2017:
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section A – Analytical Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
2. Problem Solving
|Section B – Mathematical Ability
1. Arithmetical Ability
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
3. Statistical Ability
|Section C – Communication Ability
2. Business and Computer Terminology
3. Functional Grammar
4. Reading Comprehension
AP ICET Rank 2017:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority
How to Check APICET Results 2017:
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has completed the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 on May. The candidates are waiting eagerly for the result of the exam, to know whether or not they successfully qualified
- Log on to the Official Website apicet.net.in
- Select the APICET 2017 Results
- “Hall ticket number” and “Registration number” must be entered properly
- “Submit “tab must be clicked and the result will be displayed.
- Hard copies of the results must be kept, until, the real one is not received.