CLAT Result 2017
Chanakya National Law University, Patna successfully conducted exam on 14th May 2017. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2017) is a national level entrance exam. The CLAT Exam was held online in 63 exam centers across India. The examination was taken online and a huge number of candidates participated in the examination. Candidates can check their result with the help of Roll number and password. After the declaration of CLAT 2017 Result, shortlisted candidates, on the basis of their performance in the written test, will be called for the counseling process. CLAT result 2017 will also let the candidates know their scores in the national level law entrance exam and also their All India Rank as well as Category Rank (CR) secured in the exam.
Information About CLAT Result 2017
|Name of the Exam conducting University||Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna|
|Name of the Exam||Common Law Admission Test|
|Answer Key released on||16 May 2017|
|Releasing date of Result & merit list||29 May 2017|
|Rank Card will be Released on||June 2017|
- Result & merit list released: 29th May 2017
- Release of first indicative seat allocation list: 5th June 2017
- Counseling fee payment & exercising options: 6th – 8th June 2017
- Release of second allotment list: 12th June 2017
- Counseling fee payment & exercising options: 13th – 14th June 2017
- Release of third allotment list: 19th June 2017
- Counseling fee payment & exercising options: 20th – 21st June 2017
- Last Date for withdrawal from the Admission Process: 21st June 2017
- Release of fourth allotment list: 24th June 2017
- Payment of full fees by 4th seat allotment candidates & completion of admission formalities: 28th – 30th June 2017
- Receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office: 4th July 2017
- Closer of admission process: 6th July 2017
CLAT 2017 Score Card
The score card of CLAT 2017 will be released through online. The validity of CLAT 2017 scorecard is only for 1 year. Candidates can use the CLAT 2017 scores for admission to the academic year 2017-2018. The scorecard contains the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- CLAT Scores
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- NRI Rank
- NRI Sponsored Rank
CLAT Merit List
The organization will publish the merit list for the qualified candidates after the announcement of CLAT Result 2017. This overall merit list of the candidates will be prepared as according to their CLAT scores along with their categories. In addition to this, the state – specific and all India merit list will be prepared ad published for the various categories of the candidates such as unreserved/SC/ST/ SAP/ OBC etc. Based on this merit list, the students will be called for the final admission procedure. The students can check the merit list soon after its official availability.
CLAT Tie Breaking
- Higher marks in Legal Aptitude section of CLAT 2017
- Higher age
- Computerized draw of lots
CLAT Expected Cut off
There are no minimum cut-off marks for CLAT exam. Each candidate is considered in respective category in order of merit. As per the analysis, the CLAT cut off marks will be around 145 marks. The candidate who scored the highest marks in the previous test was Viraj Ananth from Bengaluru who score 174.5 marks in the CLAT 2016. He was the topper of CLAT 2016. There are various factors affecting cut off The Number of Appeared Candidates, the Difficulty level of CLAT 2017, Number of available seats, and Previous year cut off.
Tier I Law School: 134 – 139
Tier II Law School: 130 – 134
Tier III Law School: 124 – 130
How to Check CLAT Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna www.clat.ac.in.
- Enter login details such as Registered Email ID and password.
- Click on “login” button.
- Now, the result will appear on the screen.
- Download your result and take the printout of it.
- Candidates make sure to keep the extra copies of result for further use