JIPMER MBBS Result 2017
The JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research) offers education in the field of medical. JIPMER MBBS Result 2017 will be declared in the form of merit list consisting of candidate’s name, percentile secured, All India Rank, Marks Obtained in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English & Comprehension, Logic & Quantitative Reasoning etc. Successfully JIPMER MBBS Exam was conducted on 4th June 2017. Candidates can check their rank card by entering Registration no, roll no, date of birth or other required information.
About 1.55 lakh aspirants attended for the examination for 200 seats. Now All the applicants who had to attend for the written test are curiously waiting for their JIPMER MBBS Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit list 2017. JIPMER MBBS Result 2017 announced on 19th June 2017 at the official website. Below candidates can check Cut Off Marks, Merit List, and Previous Year Statics. Bookmark this page, and get latest updates about JIPMER MBBS Result 2017.
Information About JIPMER MBBS Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Also Known As||(JIPMER)|
|Examination Name||JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam|
|Admission For||MBBS Programme|
|Availability of Seats||200|
|Examination Date||4th June 2017|
|Results Date||19th June 2017|
- JIPMER MBBS 2017 Online Registration Starting date: 27th March 2017
- Last date of JIPMER MBBS Online Registrations: 3rd May 2017
- Date of release of JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card: 22nd May 2017
- Starting date of First Round of JIPMER MBBS Counselling: 27th June 2017
- First round of Seat Allotment: 27th June 2017
- Second round of JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling: 19th July 2017
- Third round of Counselling: 23rd August 2017
- Commencement of Course: 5th July 2017
- Closing date of Admissions: 30th September 2017
JIPMER MBBS Cut Off Marks
|4||UR OPH||45th Percentile|
Minimum marks you need to be in merit list
The merit list will be issued by the Rank, Roll Number of the Candidates, name of the Candidate and Date of Birth, Marks Obtained individually in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology, Total Score of The Candidate.
- Biology: Higher Percentile scored in Biology will get preference
- Chemistry: Higher Percentile scored in Chemistry will get preference
- Physics: Higher Percentile scored in Physics will get preference
- English Language and Comprehension: Higher Percentile scored in English Language and
- Comprehension will get preference
- Logical & Quantitative Reasoning: Higher Percentile scored in Logical & Quantitative
- Reasoning will get preference
- Age: last and final criteria will be the age factor.
Seat Availability of JIPMER MBBS
JIPMER 2017 Medical Entrance Exam was conducted for admission to a total of 200 MBBS Seats.
- A number of MBBS Seats in JIPMER Puducherry – 150.
- A number of MBBS Seats in Karaikal – 50.
JIPMER MBBS Result Previous Year Statistics
|Category||Number of Candidates appeared||Number of candidates qualified|
|JIPMER MBBS Result 2017 (Unreserved)||85155||100|
|JIPMER MBBS Merit List||–||300|
|JIPMER Result – OBC||34305||56|
JIPMER MBBS Reservation Criteria
|Serial Number||Category||% of Reservation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28%|
|3||Unreserved or General Category (UR)||50%|
|4||NRI/OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5%|
|5||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|6||Local candidates of Puducherry||40%|
JIPMER MBBS Counseling Process
After checking the JIPMER MBBS Result 2017, qualified students are called for counseling process on scheduled date and time at given venue address. During the counseling session, all verification contains Biometric, Fingerprint and Image will be done by the examiner. After that JIPMER 2017 counseling process will be started. Applicants must carry hall ticket on the day of counseling.
How to Check JIPMER MBBS Result 2017
- Candidates visit Official Website jipmer.edu.in.
- You can find out the link to download Result of JIPMER MBBS 2017.
- Enter the required details like roll no & DOB.
- Now hit the Submit key.
- Now result JIPMER MBBS Result 2017 will be on computer screen
- At last, take a hard printed copy of Examination result for future reference
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: The Dean (Academic),
III-Floor, Academic Section,
JIPMER Academic Centre,
Dhanvantri Nagar P.O,
Puducherry 605 006.
Web URL: www.jipmer.edu.in