Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment 2017
Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment 2017: Good news for the job seekers Maharastra Tribal Department issued a recruitment notification to fill up 87 PGT TGT PET Vacancies. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector can apply for this posts. This organization wants dynamic applicants for filling up the various Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, and Physical Education Teacher. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline before the due date on the official website or a direct link provided below in this post. Aspirants who are interested in latest government jobs can apply for Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment 2017. For more information candidates can visit the official website of Maharashtra Tribal Department.
For further Information about Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc are provided in the below section. Maharashtra Tribal Department is hiring hard working candidates for 87 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Physical Education Teacher (PET) posts. Applying candidates must have completed PG/ TET in the relevant subject along with B.Ed from recognized university with good academic records. Age limit for Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment is 18 to 43 years. The selection process will be based on Written Exam or Personal Interview.
Information About Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Tribal Department|
|Post Name(s)||PGT, TGT, PET|
|Number of Vacancies||87|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||5th June 2017|
- Starting Date For Application form: 18-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-06-2017
Post-Wise Maharastra Tribal Department Vacancy Details
PGT Post Graduate Teacher: 28 Posts
- English- 09 Posts
- Maths- 05 Posts
- Biology- 02 Posts
- Physics- 05 Posts
- Chemistry- 05 Posts
- Marathi- 02 Posts
TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: 50 Posts
- English- 09
- Science- 09
- Maths- 09
- Marathi- 05
- Hindi- 09
- Social- 09
PET – 09 Posts
Maharashtra Tribal Dept Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For PGT Post Graduate Teacher: Candidate must have qualified PG in relevant subject along with B.Ed
- For TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidate must have qualified TET Teachers Eligibility Test along with B.Ed or its equivalent.
- For PET Physical Education Teacher: Candidates should have Degree qualification with 2 Years B.Ed.
Age Limit For Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment
Candidates must have the age limits as follows
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 43 Years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam or Personal Interview.
Pay Scale For Maharastra Tribal Department Jobs
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher): Rs 20,000
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Rs 15,000
- PET (Physical Education Teacher): Rs 15,000
There is no application fee for the candidates.
How to Apply Maharastra Tribal Department Recruitment 2017
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website that is mahatribal.gov.in
- Applicants are suggested to read the official notification before applying
- After checking details, download the application form.
- Then take the printout of application form and fill it by a pen.
- Attach all important documents and pay the fees.
- In the last take send the duly filled application form to the given postal address.