MP Vyapam PPT Admit Card 2017
Good news for the candidates who are searching for MP Vyapam PPT Admit Card 2017. In this page, aspirants can download MP Vyapam PPT Admit Card 2017. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is conducting Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic test on 10th and 11th June 2017. MP PPT Admit Card 2017 will be released by the authority through online mode. Admit cards will not be sent by post and E-Mail. To get admission in the polytechnic colleges in Madhya Pradesh state for the diploma courses everyone has to take MP Pre Polytechnic Test is the Entrance Test.
Details About MP Vyapam PPT Admit Card 2017
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Polytechnic Admissions|
|Exam Date||10th & 11th June 2017|
|Exam Timings Shift 1||9:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Reporting Time 7:30 AM)|
|Exam Timings Shift 2||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Reporting Time 12:30 PM)|
MP Vyapam Hall Ticket
Candidates did not carry any electronic device like Bluetooth devices, scientific calculator, mobile phone, paging devices, compasses, listening devices, recording devices, watch, programmable calculator, protectors, whitener, scales etc for the examination hall. Admit card is important for all the candidates. During the exam time examiner can check your hall ticket. Without admit card your entry will be prohibited. If you carry any cheating material you will be banned. You need to bring one of your original identity proof along with your admit card on exam day for the verification process. The admit card carries the candidate information which is very helpful for all the candidates like Candidates Name, Candidate Photo, Signature, Exam Date, Exam Venue, etc.
MP Vyapam PPT Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern consist of 150 questions
- All the questions are of objective type
- The exam paper will be available in both English and Hindi.
- The duration of the MP PPT will be 2 hours
- For each correct question, 1 marks is awarded
- There is no negative marking.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Questions|
Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test Exam Centers
Important Document To Carry For MP Vyapam PPT Examination
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
How to Download MP Vyapam PPT Admit Card 2017
- Candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- Now on the home page, applicants need to go to the “important information” section and hit on the suitable link.
- Then proceed if you have opted specified exam centers and enter relevant details such as Registration ID and Roll No or name.
- If any candidate forgets Roll No. then please enter Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- After it, press on “submit” tab and your CG Vyapam Admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the PDF file and take a print out of it for the entrance to the examination hall.
MP Vyapam PPT Admit Card 2017: Click Here