SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 Notification
Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSC NWR) had released SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 notification recently. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts. The various posts are fertilizer inspector, farm assistant, assistant photographer, junior technical assistant, deputy ranger, senior technical assistant in chemical, laboratory assistant, central intelligent officer garde-1 and draughtsman grade-3.
So the candidates who are eagerly waiting for SSCNWR recruitment can apply through online by logging into the official website www.sscnwr.org. It is the golden opportunity for every aspirant who is looking for a government job to settle in their life. We are providing total information about SSCNWR recruitment notification on this page. So, the candidates who want to grab this opportunity can apply before the end date that is June 7th, 2017. Candidates have to fill their credentials very carefully, once their application form is submitted they are not allowed to change the details again. The signature and photo ID must be very clear while uploading.
Our website providing clear information about SSC NWR Recruitment details like Eligibility, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Process and also application fee. You can also refer the official website www.sscnwr.org to check more details about SSC NWR Recruitment Notification.
Important Details About SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSC NWR)|
|Name of the Post||Fertilizer Inspector, Farm Assistant, Assistant Photographer,
Junior Technical Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Senior Technical Assistant
In Chemical, Laboratory Assistant, Central Intelligent Officer Garde-1
And Draughtsman Grade-3
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Notification Release Date||12th may, 2017|
|End Date||7th June 2017|
|Job type||Central government|
|Exam Applying Mode||online|
|Selection Mode||Written Test And Personal Interview|
Details About the Vacancies in SSC NWR Recruitment 2017
Below we have provided post wise vacancy details
- Deputy ranger-10 posts
- Senior technical assistant in chemical- 01 post
- Assistant central intelligence officer grade-1- 02 posts
- Laboratory assistant- 01 post
- Draughtsman grade-3: 01 post
- Junior technical assistant-10 posts
- Farm assistant- 01 post
- Assistant photographer- 01 post
- Fertilizer inspector- 01 post
Educational Qualification for SSC NWR Recruitment 2017
For Assistant photographer
Candidates should be qualified in their matriculation in any recognized university and theoretical knowledge about the photography and darkroom work.
Graduation in agricultural with chemistry from a recognized university or board and theoretical knowledge
12th pass or equivalent from the recognized university with certificate course or training in agriculture
Junior Technical Assistant
Should certify in the forest rangers course from any recognized university
12th pass from the recognized university and graduation in science
Senior Technical Assistant in Chemical
Masters in chemistry or soil science from the recognized board and the university.
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade
Masters in chemistry or physics from the recognized university
Intermediate or 10th or 12th pass from the recognized university or board
Two years of diploma in draughtsmanship from the recognized university with equal related experience
Age Limit for SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
The Age limit for SSCNWR recruitment 2017 has updated below.
- 19 – 25 years for Assistant photographer Post.
- 18 – 27 years for Fertilizer inspector and deputy ranger.
- 18 – 25 years for Post farm assistant and Draughtsman grade.
- Maximum 30 years for Post junior and senior technical assistant.
- 20 – 25 years for Post Assistant central intelligence officer grade.
- Maximum 25 years for Post laboratory assistant.
Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates.
SSC NWR Exam Pattern
|S.NO||NAME OF THE Subject||No Of Questions||No Of Marks||Duration|
|1.||English||25||50||1 and half hour|
Selection Process for SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
The candidates who had applied for this exam should attend for the written test (computer based). The selected candidates will receive a call letter for personal interview who are qualified in the mentioned selection process.
Application Fee For SSC NWR Recruitment
- To apply for SSCNWR recruitment exam 2017 candidates need to pay Rs: 100/- through online SBI net banking and SBI Challan. Fee payment through another mode will not be accepted.
- All women candidates and SC, ST, physically handicapped are exempted from paying the application fee
Steps to Apply SSC NWR Recruitment 2017
• Visit the official website www.sscnwr.org.
• Select the mode of application for the exam.
• Fill the credentials correctly
• Check your details again and click on the next button
• Fill the payment details and submit
• Take a print out of your application for the reference.
For more information visit the official website www.sscnwr.org. Our advice to the candidates who are going to write the exam check this post clearly. We have updated the total information about the SSCNWR Recruitment 2017. We wish you have a bright future ahead, Thank you for visiting our website keep visiting for more updates.