Tripura JEE Results 2017:
Tripura JEE Results 2017: The Tripura JEE Exam conducted by the organization of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. The Tripura JEE Results will be announced by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination through the official website www.tbjee.nic.in. So, dear candidates who are successfully complete their Tripura JEE exam and then waiting for Tripura JEE Results, the Tripura will be releasing the results date in official website www.tbjee.nic.in. So, who are waiting for the Tripura JEE Results in 2017 go to the official website of the organization Teacher’s Recruitment Board and check the results. And more details about the results given below.
Tripura JEE Results:
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will be declared the Tripura JEE Results release date through the official website www.tbjee.nic.in. As the examination process has been completed so it will take some time to announce the Tripura JEE Results 2017. Previously the examination was scheduled to be held on April 26 and April 27, 2017, however, due to the Bengali examination of CBSE on April 27, 2017, the exam dates have been changed by the admission committee. The entrance examination will provide admissions to all eligible applicants into the engineering institutes of the state of Tripura. To participate in the admission procedure, all applicants will be required to register themselves. The application form of Tripura JEE 2017 is now available for all eligible applicants in both offline and online mode. The submission of the filled application form has to be done in offline mode by January 31, 2017. The counseling session of Tripura JEE 2017 will be conducted tentatively in July 2017. All admissions will be done based on the merit of the applicant and his/her preference of college and course.
About Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination:
The Tripura joint Entrance Examinations Board was formed for Admission to Engineering Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges, and other professional degree courses.Born out of a concept of holding a common admission test for the Engineering colleges and Medical Colleges. The basic purpose was to select candidates for consideration for admission to the Colleges on the basis of the results of a single competitive examination, which would also lead to a saving of time, energy and expenditure on the part of the candidates in appearing at a number of entrance tests.
Tripura JEE Exam Notification 2017:
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
|2||Commonly Called as||Tripura JEE or TJEE|
|3||Exam Mode||Offline (OMR – Optical Marks Recognition)|
|4||Counselling Type||State Level|
|5||No of candidates||Around 3,300 (Based on 2016 data)|
|7||Conducting Institute||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (Tripura JEE), Tripura|
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2017:
Tripura JEE Syllabus 2016 Pdf is provided below. TJEE Tripura Entrance Exam Pattern is given here. Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Group – A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to Medical / Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such courses, (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Papers. Those who are desiring to take chances in both of the above groups will have to appear in all the four subjects (Group-C).
- Four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have four different Question Papers/Test Booklets.
- Total Marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be 100 marks.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. A Module carries 10 marks.
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks. Total marks for a question paper will be z 100 (50 x 2) for each subject.
There is no negative marking.
Important Dates for Tripura JEE Exam 2017:
|Submission of application form starts||02 Jan to 31 Jan 2017|
|Dispatch of Admit card||3rd week of March 2017|
|Date of Examination||03 & 04 May 2017 Rescheduled|
|Date of Uploading of Answer key||28 April 2017|
|Date of Result publication||1st week of June 2017|
|Period of counselling||Jun – Jul 2017|
Tripura JEE Qualification And Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2017. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Candidate must have passed/appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+ 2) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority. However, if any amendment/change is/are made after issue of this Notification, the same shall be notified as per procedure.
|SC &ST||Rs 300|
|BPL UR||Rs 250|
|BPL SC & ST||Rs 200|
Tripura JEE Exam Admit Card 2017:
The Admit Card also very important for any examination at the entrance of exam hall. The Admit Card also called as Hall Ticket for Tripura JEE Exam provided by the organization of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. All the candidates are getting the admit card for Tripura JEE Exam from the official website of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination is www.tbjee.nic.in. For more details just click on allindiaresult.net.
How to Check Tripura JEE Results:
- Visit the official website www.tbjee.nic.in.
- Click on Tripura JEE Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to Download Tripura JEE Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
- Go to Official Website www.tbjee.nic.in.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.