TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017
Good news for the aspirants who are searching for TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission released admit card on its official website. By entering Application ID or Password candidates can download their TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017. Candidates can download Telangana Gurukulam Hall Ticket before 10 days of exam. We advise aspirants check this article and download your hall ticket. Applicants who are taking part in the examination can download TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017. So we advised to the candidates check the given simple steps and download your hall ticket from the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission. On the end of the page, we are providing a direct link for downloading the TSPSC TGT PGT Hall Ticket 2017.
Information About TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the exam||TGT, PGT Teacher Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||31st May 2017|
|Admit Card Available From||20th May 2017|
|Result declared on||June 2017|
Admit card is important for all the candidates. During the exam time examiner can check your Hall Ticket. Without admit card your entry will be prohibited. If you carry any cheating material you will be banned. You need to bring one of your original identity proof along with your admit card on exam day for the verification process. Candidates did not carry any electronic device like Bluetooth devices, scientific calculator, mobile phone, paging devices, compasses, listening devices, recording devices, watch, programmable calculator, protectors, whitener, scales etc for the examination hall. The admit card carries the candidate information which is very helpful for all the candidates like Candidates Name, Candidate Photo, Signature, Exam Date, Exam Venue, etc.
TSPSC Gurukulam TGT PGT preliminary exam/ Screening test pattern
The preliminary exam consists 150 objective type questions consist 150 marks. These questions include General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Type of the exam||Subject names||Total questions||Overall marks||Time duration|
|Written exam(MCQs)||GK, GA, and Proficiency in English||150||150||2:30 Hour|
Main Exam Pattern
|Kind of the exam||Paper||Name of the subjects||Total questions||Overall marks||Duration|
|Written exam (MCQs)||Paper I||Pedagogy of concerned||150||150||02:30 Hour|
|Paper II||Discipline knowledge/ Concerned subjects||150||150||02:30 Hour|
TSPSC TGT PGT Selection Procedure
- Preliminary exam (Screening Test)
- Mains Written Exam
- Documents verification
Important Document To Carry For TSPSC TGT PGT Examination
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
How to Download TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on “TSPSC TGT PGT Admit Card 2017″ link and open it.
- Fill the given blank with Registration No. & DOB.
- Click on the submit button and proceed to further steps.
- Now, TSPSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details from Telangana TSPSC Hall Ticket.
- Click on the download link and save Telangana TGT PGT Admit Card.
- You can also save it by Ctrl + S key.