WBJEE Answer Key 2017
Check WBJEE Answer Key 2017 on this page. It is a common entrance exam to get admission in undergraduate level engineering courses in the state. Around 40 thousand of candidates appear for WBJEE exam on 23rd April 2017 in various examination centers across the West Bengal. After completion of the exam, candidates are eagerly waiting for their result. So the authority will issue an answer key for WBJEE. Aspirants can check WBJEE Answer Key in the below section. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2017 answer key lists correct answers to all the questions asked in the entrance exam. By knowing the answer key candidates will estimate their performance in the examination.
The organization has released WBJEE Answer Key and OMR Sheets on the official website. WBJEE result will be declared on June 2017. Candidates who had appeared in the WBJEE examination on 23rd April 2017 those candidates can check their Answer Key. The Board will released Set Wise answer key A, B, C, D, P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, Z. By entering WBJEE Application Number, Password and Security Pin candidates can download WBJEE OMR Sheets.
Information About WBJEE Answer Key 2017
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam|
|Date of the Exam||23rd April 2017|
Important Dates of WBJEE
WBJEE 2017 Paper I (Mathematics): April 23, 2017 (11 am – 1 pm)
WBJEE 2017 Paper II (Physics & Chemistry): April 23, 2017 (2 pm – 4 pm)
Release of Answer Key: Available
Declaration of WBJEE 2017 Result: June 5, 2017
How to Calculate WBJEE Score using WBJEE 2017 Answer Key
|Category||Number of Questions in Mathematics||Number of Questions in Chemistry||Number of Questions in Physics|
|Total number of questions||75||40||40|
After going through the category wise question distribution in each section, candidates can now refer to the table below to know the marking scheme in order to calculate their WBJEE 2017 score:
|Category||Marks for correct answer||Negative marks for incorrect/multiple answers|
|Category III||2||0 (For partial correct response, candidates must apply the following
formulae while awarding marks= 2 X (no of correct answer marked)/(total no
of the correct answer)
- Engineering / Technology (other than Marine Engineering), Pharmacy and Architecture Courses
- Marine Engineering course
- Medical/Dental Courses
|Kalyani government engineering college||370||2528|
|Bengal Engineering and Technology||832||43037|
|Haldia Institute of Technology||481||31721|
|Heritage Institute of technology||574||11495|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering college||669||4106|
|Institute of Engineering and Management||21||3596|
|Netaji Subhash Engineering college||2082||11987|
|RCC Institute of Engineering and Technology||2166||101554|
WBJEE Cut Off Marks
Some of the Influential factors are given below which may influence the cutoff to a great extent
- The Number of candidates appeared for WBJEE exam
- The Difficulty level of the examination.
- Based on their category.
- Total Number of vacancies
- Highest Marks secured in the exam.
- Based on Previous Year Cutoff Marks
How to Challenge WBJEE Answer Key 2017
- An amount of Rs. 500 has to be paid per question by the applicant. The payment can be done through net banking/credit card/debit card/Allahabad E-Challan. The fee is non-refundable.
- The applicants will also be able to challenge the answer key after the images of the OMRs and machine read responses.
How to Download WBJEE Answer Key 2017
- Candidates need to visit Official Portal of WBJEE www.wbjeeb.nic.in or Provided direct Link below.
- The homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on “WBJEE Answer Key”.
- Select Paper 1, 2, 3.
- Download the Desired Paper Answer key.
- Match your Answer from OMR Model Answer Sheet.
- Calculate your Predicted Marks.
WBJEE Answer Key 2017: Click Here
WBJEE OMR Sheet Response: Click Here